Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for City of Heroes Hero Generation X supergroup

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!   IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 am

As my computer as having many great problems in loading the game Sad (I am very sad about this)..!!
But I keep a regular check on this Forum in hope of finding out new things.

Please can everyone post here when people join, leave OR get premoted in the SG so I may update the site.

Any important updates like that or something similiar, like changes to base or "Message Of The Day" OR EVEN the change to SG cossie colours. Would be most appreciated so I may list them on the news section of the site.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

p.s. keeping me in the loop of things going on in the game makes me feel a little better about not being able to play atm..!!
THANK YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
http://www.herogenerationx.co.uk
Miss Blaze
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Miss Blaze

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!   IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:23 am

new tp room, thanks to ace he has now made a great big new tp room =]

+ mollie (Me) and holly (Lady Eagle) have created our own room check it out!
[img]IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! Room110[/img]

IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! Room210

IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! Room310
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!   IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:06 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....

I am pleased (in fact I am fucking over the moon) to announce that on the 25th March 2009 after 3hrs and 5mins of heart rendering hard work and nothing short of blood sweat and tears, your beloved Summer Goddess finally completed the MoSTF (Master of Statemans Task Force).

She even has the badge to prove it.

I took a photo but the bloody comp crashed and I didnt get it which is a shame because I wanted to pay tribute to the team that we had.

Anyway to mark this occasion, tomorrow I will write up how we did the tf with full notes for all team players. Keep your eyes on Aces Troller Guide over the course of the next few days and a full walkthrough will be posted. I know its out of turn but I have to get this down now while its still fresh in my head.

See you all soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!   IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT SG UPDATES...!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hero Generation X :: SG Information-
Jump to: