Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for City of Heroes Hero Generation X supergroup

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Ideas!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Got a badge you need? respec trial or TF u need doin? ask here!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.herogenerationx.co.uk
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Okay just a few to start with.

1. I would like everyone to contribute some screenshots for me to put on the website.
place them in the pics section on this forum, or send me them via e-mail. tcevilblood@hotmail.com
pics of members of the sg posing, by your favourite monuments or in your favourite cities. maybe action shots of you & a team kicking ass. you decide.

2. I would like people to make recordings of their gameplay. wether this be doing missions, hunting, or even just messing about. put the vids on www.youtube.com the leave a link on the vids section on this forum, or once again e-mail me a list of vids at the above address.

3. ((And these next 2 are FOR THE LEADERS))
I need a day when all the ""Xtreme Royal"" peeps to arange a day wen they can meet.
I'd like someone to takes some pics of us all in various locations & poses so i can wack 'em on the site. the best one will go on the HOMEPAGE above the news section.

4. ((LEADERS))
I'd love to get a few vids of the leaders doing some important missions & GM hunting too.
(so screen recorders needed, & upload them to YOUTUBE please)

AND FINALLY
NUMBER 5. I'd lyk as much footage & screenshots as possible, alone with logo idea's & edited pics & anything else that will help towards this idea --> Just like some other SG's i have seen on YOUTUBE.
I would like us all to make a video displaying our members the things we've done & what we stand for as heroes. an all round advertisement of HeroGenerationX. advertising this great forum & our website.

THANK YOU ALL for taking the time to consider my ideas..!!

Love Terry (AKA Holy Angel Gabriel)
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Quote :
3. ((And these next 2 are FOR THE LEADERS))
I need a day when all the ""Xtreme Royal"" peeps to arange a day wen they can meet.
I'd like someone to takes some pics of us all in various locations & poses so i can wack 'em on the site. the best one will go on the HOMEPAGE above the news section.

I am sure that can be arranged but bare in mind not all the Xtreme Royals will be present at the same time. Both Ace of Hearts and Summer Goddess are on the same account and I think Holly has the same problem.

Quote :
2. I would like people to make recordings of their gameplay. wether this be doing missions, hunting, or even just messing about. put the vids on www.youtube.com the leave a link on the vids section on this forum, or once again e-mail me a list of vids at the above address.

Happy to do this but need to know how to record my footage. Can anyone help?

-----

I personally would like to see the day when our Super Group can arrange and complete the Master of Statesmans Task Force. After all this is THE SUPREME TF and if we did it as an SG it would just be awesome.

Oh and number 1 on the SG list would be pretty good too Smile
Back to top Go down
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Okay, FIRSTLY... you have a point. lol
It is going to be a problem with you sharing accounts. =P
(I wonder if we can do a clever pic edit to make it look like there both on at the same time).

SECONDLY... I can help you with the video thing & agreed, the MSTF would be awsome done as an SG.

Okay download this
quick-screen-recorder.findmysoft.com/

You can find many others by typing "Screen Recorder" in "Google".
I suggest this one as it is good. HOWEVER, it will only let you make 15 recordings before you then have to buy it to continue.
I thought it was so good I bought it.
Unfortunatly I tried to use it on this computer & I can't as it runs to slow.

If you get that & would like info on how to use it please ask.
It does record by default a small section. (you'll need to change the options to record the full screen).
Back to top Go down
Holy Angel Gabriel
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Holy Angel Gabriel

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Ooooo......

Just noticed Ace's suggestion to make 1st on the SG list.

I can tell you were not even in the top 100. (Maybe top 300 if we're lucky)

To get the 100th place we need over 17 million Prestidge. We have almost 10.
Last time I checked today we had 9,852,051 pres.

If we could get number one, that would wipe that smug look of the "Dirty Hand" SG (or what ever its called).
They have been top for ages. Before I joined CoH. They even say next to there name, boasting they are the top SG Mad
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 am

violaters was top SG wen i started, follwed by sum ova SG, Then Nirvana VG, which im proud to say ive been in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Ideas!   Event Ideas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Ideas!
Page 1 of 1