Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum made for City of Heroes Hero Generation X supergroup

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace's AE Arc Competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandos
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
Mandos

Ace's AE Arc Competition Empty
PostSubject: Ace's AE Arc Competition   Ace's AE Arc Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Take it Away Ace =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.herogenerationx.co.uk
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Ace's AE Arc Competition   Ace's AE Arc Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, heroes and heroines, villains and..... errr..... lady villains.... how would you like to earn 10million influence (or infamy for that matter)?

I am pleased to announce that over the course of the next few weeks Hero Generation X will be holding its own Architect Entertainment Competition designed to get all budding authors juices flowing.

Simply entering the competition will earn you 100,000inf curtesy of Hero Generation X and special prizes will be awarded for story arcs that stand out.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain... so get writing and entering. We cant wait Laughing

Please read the rules below before entering
Back to top Go down
ace of hearts
Extreme Royal
Extreme Royal
ace of hearts

PostSubject: Re: Ace's AE Arc Competition   Ace's AE Arc Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Rules of the AE Arc Competition:

1. The competition is open to members of Hero Generation X Super Group and The Styx Villain Group only. Entrants from other SGs / VGs will not be allowed.
2. The closing date for entries will be Midnight on Sunday 5th July 2009. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered
3. New SG / VG members are permitted to enter so long as they submit their sotry before the closing date.
4. Only one entry per COX account. Prize is only awarded to the toon nominated by the account holder
5. Entries will be submitted via the Hero Generation X Website Forum and should be submitted in the following format:

Name of Account
Name of Toon Prize should be awarded to
Story Arc
Story Arc ID

6. On entering, each member becomes eligible for a gift of 100,000inf. This will be available from Ace of Hearts (hero) or Charon the Ferryman (Villain). To claim your gift request the same from either Ace of Hearts or Charon the Ferryman when they are online.
7. Ace and Charon will be online for these awards at deisgnated time. Please see the MOTD from each group to see when they will be online.
8. A Special Prize of 1,000,000inf (influence or infamy) will also be awarded for the following categories:

a. Most original storyline
b. Funniest Storyline
c. Most playable storyline

9. The award of the Grand Prize will be awarded by the members of both SGs submitting their votes as to their three most favourite storylines. The storylline with the most votes will be the winner.
10. Votes must be submitted by Midnight Sunday 19th July to count. Votes submitted after this date will not be allowed.
11. Voting may is public and submitted through the Hero Generation X Forum.
12. Any account holder is allowed three votes for three different storylines. Each vote will be considered equally (i.e. no weight will be given to "I vote for X, Y and Z storylines but preferred X" - they will all be given one vote each)
13. You cannot vote for your own storylines.
14. Multiple account holders cannot vote for each other storylines.
15. Missions involving any aspect of "Farming" or "Powerlevelling" are not allowed and will be removed from the competition
16. Awards for the Special Prizes will be given by the judges. The judges will be announced when the date for submission of storylines end.
17. The judges decision is final and cannot be argued with.
18. The judges will be allowed to enter for the Grand Prize but are not eligible for the Special Prizes. Judges can also vote for the Grand Prize
19. Storylines can be under any format with any theme and any length that you feel fit but must contain no farming at all
20. Any infringement of the rules above will result in the offending parties storyarc being removed from the game and/or their votes not counting. Further sanctions may also be imposed by the judges if deemed necessary
21. In entering the competition, all participants acknowledge they have read, understand and agree to abide by the above rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's AE Arc Competition   Ace's AE Arc Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's AE Arc Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hero Generation X :: SG Information-
Jump to: